$2200 - rent for the entire facility
How You Can Help
IOH is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides displaced families with a safe, affordable apartment and critical support services while they work toward a more promising future. IOH does not accept any government funding, and we need your help to continue this important mission.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Examples of costs incurred by IOH each month:
$150 - grounds and facility maintenance
$875 - comprehensive costs for one family in one apartment
$100 - insurance for one apartment
$500 - water bill for entire facility
$75 - electric bill for one apartment
Other Ways to Donate:
- Matching Gifts Through Your Employer: Employer match programs can double or even triple your gift to IOH.
- Planned Giving Through Your Estate: Enjoy capital gains tax savings and other benefits while supporting IOH. Call 770-457-3727 for more info.
- Give Stock: Reap significant tax benefits by donating appreciated stock to IOH. Call 770-457-3727 for more info.
- Mail Your Donation: Send checks to IOH, PO Box 48075, Doraville, GA 30362. We will send you a receipt for tax purposes.
- Host a Fundraising Event: Bake sales, charity runs, sports tournaments are all welcome opportunities to support IOH.
Furniture Wish List:
IOH needs a few quality pieces of furniture for our apartments. Please see IOH Apartment Furniture Wish List for details.
Benefit IOH by shopping on Amazon Smile.